GROUND ME TOWEL
Need a helping hand to stay balanced and focused? Then our Yin & Yang fish towel is the one for you! It's soft lilac base colour combined with an unexpected shot of yellow strikes the perfect balance. Its inspirational message will help you to stay focused on the present moment, enabling you to hold your postures with ease.
''Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future; concentrate the mind on the present moment.'' Bunnies & Zen says: Easier said than done, but we try!
Key features and benefits
- Fabric: 100% Microfibre - Highly absorbent, creates a non-slip and hygienic surface between you and your mat.
- Dimensions: 61cm x 183cm | 24”x72” – Perfectly covers standard size yoga mats and most long mats.
- Weight: 400gm - Lightweight and portable, perfect for travel as well as yoga.
- Machine washable: Quick drying material – great for daily use and wash.
- SGS tested: Our products are certified by the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company for quality and safety.
Our towels have a sweat activated grip. If you tend not to sweat too much or are using your towel for a lower intensity class, then we recommend you dampen your towel before use with a spritz of water before using to experience its anti-slip benefits.
For further details on shipping and returns, please visit our FAQ page here.
Thanks for yet another great towel to practice on. At 6' 4" and 210 pounds, these towels keep me from slipping during a sweaty, hot practice.
Bunnies & Zen yoga towels are of very high quality with individual and beautiful designs. They work great as a cover on your mat or simply to carry around in your bag to use at studios whilst on the move instead of carrying around a heavy mat. The inspirational words are unique, uplifting and make the whole towel using experience, divine. Om Shanti x