Travel Candle - Forest Walk
Our Forest Walk candle has been described as smelling like a forest in a tin, and it certainly does! Peru balsam essential oil, with its sweet, slightly spicy, creamy vanilla-like aroma, complements the woody base of cedar and refreshing top notes of spruce.
Key features and benefits
- Made from 100% pure organic soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils
- Scented with premium-grade essential oils
- Free from toxic materials, paraffin, petroleum and animal products
- Lead-free unbleached cotton wick
- 8cm diameter, 5.3cm height
- Approximately 40 hours burn time
- Comes with a reusable fair trade drawstring bag
- Hand poured by George from our very own kitchen in the English Peak District
Essential oil benefits
Cedar is a Semitic word that means 'the power of spiritual strength'. It represents a symbol of content faith. Nervous tension and anxious states benefit significantly from its calming and soothing action, making it a valuable aid to meditation.
Spruce oil has potent antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral and antiseptic properties, making it a perfect oil to burn during the winter months. Because of its calming effects and pleasant earthy scent, spruce oil is also a favourite in meditation rituals, such as grounding.
The balsam of the Peru tree was used medicinally by the Aztecs and the Incas to treat asthma, colds, flu, bronchitis and coughs. When vaporised, Balsam Peru oil kills bacteria in the air.
Instructions for Use
When lighting for the first time, allow the wax to melt to the sides of the container, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Always trim the wick to 5mm after each use.
*Our Forest Walk candle is not a massage candle. Please check out our other scents if you would like to use your candle as a massage oil.